Dear OLMC Family,
Our 50/50 Raffle is once again upon us… and we are ever so excited! At the Parents Guild, we like to call this “THE RAFFLE MONEY CAN’T BUY” because our school is providing you an opportunity to win cash and support our children, at the same time.
That being said, in an effort to maintain our quality educational programs, each family is required to participate in the “2020-2021 School Year 50/50 Raffle.” The contribution is $200 per family and each enrolled family is provided 6 tickets. Your family’s 50/50 raffle tickets will be processed on January 29, 2021 through your FACTS account.
You can also purchase additional raffle tickets to increase your chances of winning and support our school’s annual fund. To purchase additional tickets, please contact the school office. The drawing will be Friday, February 5 at 9:30am, further details will be forthcoming. Please note the below:
- $200 per family for six 50/50 Raffle tickets
- Please return the small portion of the ticket filled out (Please print) no later than Monday, February 1, 2021. The small portion of the ticket will be place in the barrel in the office until the day of the drawing. It is very important that the person listed in the ticket is the parent and not the childof the family as the participants need to be 18 or older. (AGAIN, Please DO NOT write a child’s name on the ticket)
- Keep the large stub for your file.
- If you are interested in ordering extra tickets, please call or email the office.
-$50 per Ticket
-3 Tickets for $100
- Winning tickets will be pulled out Friday, February 5, 2021 at the Academy of Our Lady of Mount Carmel.
- 1st prize 15% of total raised
- 2nd prizes each receiving 10% of total raised
- 3rd prizes each receiving 5% of total raised
6 Total Winners = more opportunities to WIN
- Proceeds to benefit the education operations of the school.
Thank you for your continued support of the Academy of Our Lady of Mount Carmel and for your commitment to our children’s academic and faith-based community. And… Good luck on winning a cash prize!
The Parents’ Guild