The Academy of Our Lady of Mount Carmel has a deep tradition of athletic excellence. The three primary sports offered are fall volleyball, travel basketball and spring track. The OLMC Athletic Department and sports teams model the vision and expectations for the Archdiocese of Newark.
Our Mission Goals are:
- Create positive student-athlete opportunities
- Responsibility and Integrity
- Succeed and win championships
- Value to OLMC, and the Community
- Provide memorable student athlete experiences
As Warrior athletes, students will make a commitment to themselves, teammates and to the athletic program to follow the rules and expectations of being a student athlete.