The Academy of Our Lady of Mount Carmel is a 130-year-old Catholic Primary school with a rigorous academic program. The students and faculty members work together to build a community whose members are responsible to one another for developing character and talent.
All candidates must submit a cover letter, resume, any letters of recommendation and any applicable certification documents via the form below.
All candidates must be willing to submit to a background check and attend all mandatory Safe Environment training as well as provide TWO letters of recommendation should the candidate receive an interview.
Benefits of employment at the Academy of Our Lady of Mount Carmel include:
- Competitive salary, medical and retirement.
- Nurturing academic community.
- Professional development and continuing education support.
- Middle States Accreditation.
The Academy is currently seeking energetic and dedicated individuals for the following full-time positions:
- Reading/ Language Arts Teacher Grades 6-8 for 2019-2020 Academic Year (Highly Qualified Preferred)
The Full-Time position adds to the overall Mt. Carmel Experience and gives students knowledge in areas such as Literacy, Writing, Grammar, Presenting, and so much more.
- Substitute Teachers
NJ Substitute Qualifications for PreK3-Grade 8 (all content areas)