This site offers lots of great information about the LabLearner program, and outlines all of the LabLearner CELLs that each grade will be working on this year.
This site offers a lot of in-depth chemistry information and quizzes for middle school students and their parents!
This site offers a lot of in-depth biology information and quizzes for middle school students and their parents!
This site offers a lot of in-depth physics information and quizzes for middle school students and their parents!
This is a general Science site in which you can find explanations of heat and temperature, heat transfer, thermometers, etc. This is good, reinforcing information for our unit.
This is a site that has videos, slideshows and self-tests for just about every aspect of Science
Follow this guideline for the books, articles, and websites that you cite in your bibliography page
This is a link to information about physics and engineering. Many thanks to Alyssa for finding it!
Visit this site for interactive learning about electricity, electromagnets, and electric motors. Quiz yourself!.
|8:15 - 9:00 AM|
|9:00 - 9:45 AM|
Science Pre-K 4
|9:45 - 10:30 AM|
Science Pre-K 3
|10:30 - 11:15 AM|
|11:15 AM - 12:00 PM|
|12:00 - 12:20 PM|
6-Extra Help - 6
7-Extra Help - 7
8-Extra Help - 8
|12:20 - 12:40 PM|
|12:40 - 1:25 PM|
|1:25 - 2:10 PM|
|2:10 - 2:55 PM|
2017-2018 Middle School Science Supply List:
For your personal Science class and lab use, please bring these in the first week of school:
- 3-ring binder (1-1.5" preferably with 2-3 pockets (to hold current SDRs, handouts, and papers to be signed and returned)
- filler paper, to keep in binder
- erasable pens
- pencils with erasers
- 6" or 12" ruler to keep in pencil case or in Science binder
- colored pencils
- 1 Sharpie, any color except yellow
For your at-home Science use and organization:
- 3-ring binder or in-box labeled “SCIENCE” -- this is where you should keep all your notes, study guides and other hand-outs for the year.
For general Science classroom use, do not put your name on these items as they will be used by everyone in the class. Please bring these in the first week of school:
- 6th - please bring in 1 canister of clorox wipes
- 7th - please bring in 1 roll of plain (not patterned) masking tape
- 8th - please bring in 1 box of tissues