- 3 packs of pencils
- 4 packs of Crayola crayons (8 count)
- 3 packs of Crayola crayons (16 count)
- 1 pack of Crayola Markers (8 count)
- 6 glue sticks
- 2 bottles of Elmer’s Glue
- Plastic storage bin (shoe box size)
- Erasers (Please no pencil toppers)
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 box of Sandwich Zip Lock Bags
- 3 rolls of paper towels
- 1 smock
- Lunch Box
- Backpack (large enough to fit folder and lunch box)
- Hand Sanitizer
- 1 pack of Expo Markers (4 count)
- Earbud Headphones
- 1 inch Binder
Snack – Students will be given 15 minutes for snack everyday. This will be during the morning part of our day. Please send in a drink and one snack.
– Half Days end at 11:45am
– Full Days end at 2:45pm
– There will be NO Aftercare on half days before a holiday
- Dress shoes should be worn everyday
- On gym days students need to wear sneakers
- Students need to wear formal uniforms for church on selected days
- PLEASE PUT YOUR CHILD’S NAME ON ALL CLOTHES
- Please let Nurse Kelly know if your child has any allergies
- Please NO NUTS for snack or lunch
Reading for a Casual Carmel Day
During the summer it is important to keep up on your child’s reading. Getting a head start, looking at text, and connecting words to pictures will improve their reading this year. To receive a free Casual Carmel Day, read twenty-eight books over the summer. Send the list back on the first day of school. Enjoy your fun filled summer! We can’t wait to meet you!
Don’t forget to work on your IXL!
If your child attends AfterCare on a half day, they will need to bring lunch.
Snack is needed everyday. Please see the Safe Snack Guide on the bottom of the page under “Links” (pg.10-22).
Sight Words List 2019-2020: I, a, the, is, in, can, it, see, go, at, we, to, and, of, am, are, for, you, on, all, they, like, look, he, said, by, not, that, her, his, will, me, was, with, him, down, yes, be, as, or, its, but, has, who, now, come, from, get, into, some, how, then, had, find, were, your, than, have, how, its, now, was, way