Snack – Students will be given 15 minutes for snack everyday. This will be during the morning part of our day. Please send in a drink and one snack.
– Half Days end at 11:45am
– Full Days end at 2:45pm
– There will be NO Aftercare on half days before a holiday
– Lunch is from 11:25am-11:55am
– Recess is from 11:55am-12:20am
- Dress shoes should be worn everyday
- On gym days students need to wear sneakers & gym uniform
- Students need to wear formal uniforms for church on selected days
- PLEASE PUT YOUR CHILD’S NAME ON ALL CLOTHES
- Please let the nurse know if your child has any allergies
- Please NO NUTS for snack or lunch
- If your child attends AfterCare, on a half day, they will need to bring lunch.
- Snack is needed everyday. Please see the Safe Snack Guide on the bottom of the page under “Resources” (pg.10-22).
Reading for a Casual Carmel Day
During the summer it is important to keep up on your child’s reading. Getting a head start, looking at text, and connecting words to pictures will improve their reading this year. To receive a free Casual Carmel Day, fill out your reading log attached below.
Sight Words List 2020-2021
I, a, the, is, in, can, it, see, go, at, we, to, and, of, am, are, for, you, on, all, they, like, look, he, said, by, not, that, her, his, will, me, was, with, him, down, yes, be, as, or, its, but, has, who, now, come, from, get, into, some, how, then, had, find, were, your, than, have, how, its, now, was, way