Hello 4th Grade
Look for instructions on the Stream in Google Classroom
4th Grade: Meet: 10:30 Monday through Friday. Google Classroom
- Spanish Meet: Tuesday and Thursday 9:15 ZOOM
- Math Meet: Monday 9:00-9:45 Wednesday 9:30-10:15 Friday 9:00-9:45 ZOOM
- Check math and Spanish websites/google classroom for assignments everyday.
- Science Lab Meet: Wednesday:12:45-1:15 Google Classroom
5th Grade: Meet for LA on Tuesday and Thursday at 1:30pm.Google Classroom. 5th Grade you have assignments everyday.
Next week days have been added check google classroom for your scheduled time to present your project.
Project due this week: 1:30 LA 5th Grade.Google Meet I will send the link only to these students on their assigned day.
Dates: June 2 Haydn, Hunter, Alexis, Ricardo
June 3 Gianna, Rebecca, Lauren, Malia, Isabella, Olivia
June 4 Hannah, Santiago, Joseph, Julian, Lorelai, Lucas
June 8 Cara, Cailleigh, Joshua, Yuimi, Ana, Sebastian
June 9 Sophia, Nate, Audrey, Robyn
Remember to pack -up your textbooks not workbooks – Voyages and Math textbooks – FOR TUESDAY, JUNE 2. Plastic Bag with your name and grade.NORTH Parking LOT Bring to school on Tuesday, June 2 at 10:00-11:00 and get your belongs and special gifts.
- Some of the assignments are posted later because I will teach a lesson before you do the assignments. Some of the work will be listed as Material in Google Classroom. This is to use as a reference to an assignment.
- Trivia questions will be asked at the end of the Meet. You need to email with the answer after the Meet.
- Miss you all. Always check for announcements on Class dojo and google classroom and the fourth grade page.
Your child’s learning will continue and his/her success is very important to me. I will be available from 9am-3pm. Stay well and together we will get through this. You have any concerns or questions contact me.
Please purchase these two books for your child(4th Grade) to work with as soon as possible: I survived the American Revolution by Lauren Tarshis and the Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo. They can be purchased through Amazon or Scholastic. Thank you
Welcome to 4th Grade! I am so happy to be your 4th Grade teacher.
My goal, as your teacher, is to work with you to maintain your progress and potential in school. I am committed to your development and growth. Each day we will learn something new together. Let’s have a wonderful year filled with awesome learning experiences and lots of fun activities. I am looking forward to working and learning with you.
For your child’s safety, please inform me by writing a note or by e-mail when someone other than you will be picking up your child.
If possible do this by 9 a.m., it is very difficult at times to check emails all day long.
Here is another important safety rule about the school parking lot: Please pick up your child in the parking lot by the fence. If you take your child off the dismissal line, please inform me. It is for your child’s safety that I ask you to follow these simple rules.
Thank you to all the parents/guardians who go to the appropriate place at dismissal time. Supportive parents are lifesavers!
Thank you for your time, support, and cooperation.
Just a few Reminders:
- Check Spanish Website for homework assignments.
- Check 7th Grade Website for Math assignments.
- Please make sure if you volunteer to work in the school or go on a class trip, you have completed the Protecting God’s Children course and filled out the proper volunteer forms.
- Bring in a healthy snack each day.
- Bring in earbuds or earphones