A message from Flynn O’Hara Uniforms:
On January 8th, 2018, Co-Ed Uniform Company merged with FlynnO’Hara Uniforms. We are very excited to partner with Academy of Our Lady of Mount Carmel and hope to learn even more about your school community and uniform program. We are a family owned and operated company that provides quality uniforms, unparalleled service, and a great value for you and your families.
FlynnO’Hara has been practicing and perfecting the art of School Uniforms since 1972. While we are first and foremost a uniform retailer, we are more focused on being an exceptional service provider. Our goal is to handle all aspects of your school’s uniform needs. We strive to handle all communications, questions, and issues on behalf of Academy of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, so that administrators and parents can focus on their students, and not what they’re wearing.
The improvements this merger will bring include:
– Four retail locations in the Northern New Jersey Area
– A more robust e-commerce shopping site
– Seventy five incoming toll-free customer service lines
– Deeper inventory to guarantee greater availability on a year round basis
– A larger selection of uniform styles, colors, and options
– Competitive pricing coupled with high quality, guaranteed apparel
On behalf of everyone here at FlynnO’Hara, we’d like to personally welcome you and the Academy of Our Lady of Mount Carmel community to our family. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have at this time.
We look forward to working with you in the New Year!